Code of Conduct for the officials, volunteers, competitors in
The Syrian Automobile club
As officials, volunteers, competitors in the Syrian Automobile Club and representatives during the races and abroad, we consider them personally and collectively to Support and promote the highest possible standards of ethical and professional behavior and professional.
Therefore, everyone should refrain at all times and circumstances from any actions which may be considered misconduct and act counter.
Integrity and commitment and sports ethics
The club supports its reputation in work during national and international events and reputation on the performance of the officials, volunteers, competitors and their actions.
The club expects from the officials, volunteers, competitors to abide by the following:
- Carry out all their duties and functions during races with high professionalism and sportsmanship ethic.
- Maintain a high level of interaction between all the officials, volunteers, competitors in all their relationships within the club and during the races moral level practical and ethical level during races.
- Optimal use of resources who bear the responsibility.
- Maintaining the efficiency of the work of all the club's property and equipment used by the officials, volunteers, and competitors during races.
- Not to misuse the club's logo or the official name of the club (written or drawings) for Personal unrelated purposes.
- Represent the club positively at all times in all places.
Misconduct and misbehavior
refrain all officials, volunteers, competitors from any actions which may be considered in the misconduct or conduct counter.
if any member of the officials, volunteers, competitors show that there is any doubt or suspicion regarding the violation of the Code of Conduct, He/she should report these doubts and suspicions through reporting recognized reporting lines. As for
If this was considered inappropriate, it should Report directly to the Syrian Automobile Club board of Directors.
This document will automatically form part of all the work and volunteering contracts and considered as part of the Syrian Automobile Club membership.